CF Jax.com 7.17.09

Warm-Up:
2 x 400m sprints
20 Ring Rows
10 KTC's
10, 20# KB Swings
10, 55# Thrusters


CFJax.com WOD from 7.17.09
With a continuously running clock, do 1 pull up/1 push up the 1st minute, 2 pull ups/2 push ups the 2nd minute and so on for 12 minutes. if you max out your reps prior to the 12 minutes, revert back to the 1/1 rep scheme and start over until you reach the 12 minute time-cap.

(**I'll be scaling this to Ring Rows**)

Post highest minute completed for score.

2 min rest

AMRAP in 10 mins of:
- bodyweight deadlift x 10 (**I'll be subbing 95#**)
- burpees x 5

Post bodyweight & total rounds completed for score

2 min rest

With a continuously running clock, do 1 abmat sit up/1 leg raise the 1st minute, 2 abmat sit ups/2 leg raises the 2nd minute and so on for 12 minutes. If you max out your reps prior to the 12 minutes, revert back to the 1/1 rep scheme and start over until you reach the 12 minute time-cap.

Post highest minute completed for score.


Ring Rows/Push-Ups: 10 rounds, then started over and completed 2 rounds (to make the full 12 minutes)

DL/Burpees: 4 rounds @ 7:30, then stopped b/c the weight was too heavy for that many reps. I could feel my form getting sloppy and I was afraid to continue.

Sit-ups/Leg Raises: 12 full rounds.. oh yeah! I figured this would be the cake-round... I should know better. This was a killer. My abs were so sore it was difficult doing those last 12 leg raises. I was gritting my teeth to get them done:)!

Food Update:
Had a chicken thigh for lunch today w/salad... I felt greasy (not sure this is the right way to describe it) after I ate it. Wasn't hungry around 4:30, when I usually am starving for a small snack before working out. I also wasn't able to have a small snack before bed last night. I'm hoping this is just my body adjusting to eating meat again. I don't want to lose my appetite. Not really hungry for dinner either...

1 comments:

Unknown said...
July 20, 2009 at 3:44 PM

how did you do? :) That's a tough workout.