"D.T."

Dinner tonight at a Japanese steakhouse with a group of friends... not sure what I can eat that's paleo there (& veggie). It's either lots of rice or fried vegetables. I think I'll go with the fried vegetables... ugh.

Warm-Up:
1 x 400m sprints (@ 7mph)
20 Ring Rows
10 KTC's
10 Ring Dips (2 bands)
10 HSPU progressions (toes on bench)


D.T. (puppies):
Three rounds for time of:
45# Deadlift, 12 reps
45# Hang power clean, 9 reps
45# Push jerk, 6 reps


Time: 3:26
--Round 1: 1:08
--Round 2: 1:13
--Round 3: 1:05

I feel like I must have been doing something wrong last time, either that, or I did something wrong this time. I should have gone up in weight, next time I will do 55#. PR on this by almost 4 minutes.


Wonderful read from Aaron at Potomac CrossFit. I need to work on being uncomfortable... especially outside of the fitness realm:).

2 comments:

Unknown said...
July 23, 2009 at 6:00 PM

you can't do Paleo unless you eat meat. :) learn to love it because it is good for you, regardless of what the "vegetarian experts" say. Besides how many fit people do you see that are vegetarians? Very few... trust me there.

And "DT" is a killer, good luck.

Kate said...
July 23, 2009 at 6:25 PM

yeah, agreed:). I'm doing it (eating meat), just not out of the house b/c I can't guarantee that it came from an animal that has been raised humanely.