"Cindy"

Picture taken from "Power Athletes Magazine" in an article on getting that first pull-up.

Warm-Up:
5 min. jump rope
20 Ring Rows
10 Ring Dips
20 ball sit-ups
10 HSPU progressions (toes on bench)


"Cindy" (Pack):
Complete as many rounds in 12 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups/5 Ring Rows
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Rounds: 10 + 5 Ring Rows

QUAD KILLER! I doubt I'll be able to walk tomorrow after this workout (and yesterdays). Ring rows were the strong part in this for me, push-ups got weak around round 6 and the squats hurt from the get-go:).

4 comments:

Unknown said...
July 28, 2009 at 5:21 PM

man, its like a teaser, how did you do?

Kate said...
July 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM

haha, I know!

If I don't post the workout I plan to do in the morning, then I'll wimp out and do something easier by the time I actually work out in the afternoon:).

Nikki 2-K said...
July 28, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Good job hun!

Unknown said...
July 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I know, then I have to come back and read it again and then see how you did... hahaha... good work