Thrusters

Switching up the days a little here since my weekly dinner with Mom has been moved to Tuesday. I don't like to even think about doing a metcon on a full stomach, so I try to do lifting on Wednesday's (the night we typically have dinner). So lifting day is today and I'll be working THRUSTERS! My current goal focus is the 10, 65# thrusters. If I can do this tonight, I'm going to switch my focus to getting one handstand push-up.

Through all this, I'm continuing with my ring rows each day (except rest days) to get closer to that first dead hang pull-up. I want that goal more than anything, but I know it's probably going to be my hardest:).

Warm-Up:
5 min. jump rope
20 Ring Rows
10 HSPU (toes on bench)


Thrusters:
10-10-10


Loads:


Nope, not doing this tonight. Serious stomach distress all day today. Must be my body trying to adjust to the meat. And I thought I was home free! :)

I'll do this tomorrow plus some kind of metcon.

0 comments: