"Lynne"

Well, I want to scale up on this, but without a spotter, I'm afraid to try for max bench presses. I'll be scaling to "puppies" per the BrandX site. Maybe once the hubs gets home, I can ask him to spot me to see how heavy I can go on the benches.

Warm-Up:
250 single-unders (jump rope)
20 Ring Rows
10 HSPU progressions (toes on bench)
10 Ring Dips (2 bands)
10 KTC's


Lynne (Puppies):
Five rounds of -
Max push ups
Max pull ups or beginner pull ups (**Ring Rows**)


Total P/U: 59
Total R/R: 46
--Round 1: 18/9
--Round 2: 16/8.5
--Round 3: 14/10
--Round 4: 16/8
--Round 5: 11/11

This was a weird WOD... I'm not used to max effort workouts, I guess. My arms are so dead:).

We finally got our order of beef yesterday (20lbs.). It doesn't look like much, but I'm hoping this will last us at least a few months. Here are some pics of our meat!


























(Needless to say, the frozen pizza is not for me:)!)

1 comments:

Nikki 2-K said...
July 27, 2009 at 6:06 AM

I love freezers full of meat!! Good job on the WOD!