OHS

Warm-Up:
Burgener warm-up
10 push-ups
20 Ring Rows
10, 20# DB Swings
10 Handstand hold attempts


Overhead Squats:
5-5-5-5-5 reps


Loads: 45-55-75(MAJOR FAIL!)-65(1/5 FAIL)-45

Okay, this was a bit less successful than I had planned. The 55's were strong, so I figured I would jump up to 75# to test myself. It was completely unsuccessful and I had to dump the weight on the first OHS. HUGE dent in my floor now which I'm really sad about (hope the hubby doesn't see it!). I went down to 65#'s and had to dump the weight on the 5th rep. I managed to almost catch the weight, but I might have dislodged my spine a bit and it still slammed down on the ground. The last set of 45# felt weak, but I think it was more my trepidation than anything else.

I really need to get mats for the basement and more ROOM!

1 comments:

Unknown said...
July 15, 2009 at 6:10 PM

so... how did you do with this one?