Clean & Jerk Ladder

Warm-Up:
250 jump ropes
20 Ring Rows
10 Ring Dips
10 KTC's
10 HSPU progressions (toes on bench)


Clean & Jerk Ladder (Puppies):
With a continuously running clock do one 45 pound Clean and Jerk the first minute, two 45 pound Clean and Jerks the second minute, three 45 pound Clean and Jerks the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets each minute as needed.

Minutes: 10 minutes + 7 c&j's

I cut my warm-up short tonight b/c I didn't get started on this workout until 8PM. I love this kind of workout because it is so misleading.

I start out with 1 c&j in the first minute, then 2, and you're like "oh yeah, I can do this all night." And then the minutes just keep on ticking by and you have NO recovery time before the next set:).

Even knowing this going in, I always get a false sense of confidence in the early minutes.

**EDIT - I just realized that this workout should have been SQUAT clean & jerks... I'll have to remember that next time I do this. I probably only would have gotten to minute 5 with squat clean & jerks.**

0 comments: